Medical summaries form the essence for resolution of personal injury cases, medical malpractice or medical injury, insurance claims, and more. They describe the accident, the mechanism of injury, and the immediate care provided at the scene and in the emergency room in a summarized form. Records of hospital stay and subsequent treatment by the physicians are summarized.
Vee Technologies has a competent and extensively trained team of nurses and medical/paramedical staff apart from its attorneys, to attend to summarization of medical records. The medical record summaries prepared by the team are reviewed and analyzed by our senior team before sending them to the client. The medical summarization indicates and highlights medical information which helps legal experts in identifying the case's strengths and weaknesses. The arrangement of medical records in a chronological order assists in easy visualization of treatment timeframe. The organization of medical records summary helps to decrease review time by 25% to 40%. Medical summarization provides an easy and simplified review process for legal experts.
We prepare a summary of medical records focusing on:
- Chief complaint
- History and physical observations, impressions, diagnosis and treatment plan
- Progress notes, consultations, nurses notes, and diagnostic studies
- Discharge summary
- Recommendation for follow-up
We prepare summaries as:
- Comprehensive chronologies
- Narrative summaries
- Create timelines and charts to highlight treatment from relevant period(s) of care
Advantages of working with us:
- We deliver summaries promptly to clients within the agreed TAT
- We send project status updates
- We have more than 5 years of experience in handling medical records
- We are adept at handling multiple volumes of medical records
Vee Technologies is an ISO 27001 certified company. We adhere to the HIPAA guidelines by having required controls to protect the PHI (Patient Health Information). We are one of the first companies to implement OCTAVE (Operationally Critical Threat Asset Vulnerability Evaluation), a HIPAA preferred tool developed by SEI Carnegie Melon University. Vee Technologies handles over $21 billion worth of healthcare transactions every year and has successfully passed more than 100 audits.