Freight Bill Processing Services
To streamline this process, Vee Technologies:
- Accesses the freight bills and completes data entry for the first level verification process.
- This identifies and removes duplicates, followed by scanning and saving the freight bill on the customer’s server.
- Second-level data indexing is done immediately, and the final file is saved directly to the customer’s database.
The Auditing Process:
The freight bills that are indexed are compared through an advanced billing software to verify the amount charged by the carrier.
- If there is a discrepancy between the amount billed and the amount due under the contract, auditing is performed to resolve the issue.
- The amount billed is compared to the amount owed under your contract. We reconcile the discrepancy by recommending a revised bill amount based on the agreed-upon rate.
- Freight bills that exceed a certain dollar amount or include accessorial charges that exceed a certain percentage are audited for accuracy.
Background: The client was incurring unnecessary expenses due to wrong and over charging patterns. Read more
Support to large airway carriers. The Issue: Big air carriers received large amount of non-passenger accounts payable invoices. It was a challenge for them to integrate these invoices into their SAP ERP system. Read more