In general, log management entails:
- Collection of logs
- Log aggregation on a centralized level
- Log storage and retention for the long term
- Rotation of logs
- Analyze the logs
- Searching and reporting on logs
Our team's objectives after obtaining driver logs from different sources such as e-mail, fax, FTP, or US mail are to::
- Notify you of any potential problems that need to be addressed.
- Reporting on a weekly/monthly basis is required.
- Examine the logs for violations of crucial hours of service.
- Maintain your driver logs by DOT guidelines.