Vee Track provides professional qualitative analysis of media content. We make sense of the media sources that you see a daily basis and put the information into actionable results. Whether it is print media, electronic media, or online channels, our qualitative analysis experts interpret the data that is available and condense it in a way that provides actionable insights to make strategic business decisions. We scour, analyze, and interpret data from numerous sources so that you only see the most essential news that is relevant to your business.
Vee Track's quantitative analysis provides you the raw data and numbers that you need to understand the share of media attention for the total coverage of a specific product. We also provide insightful data related to specific markets, products and competition. We select the sources that are most important and give you the number of times a particular keyword, phrase, names, or even just the word connected with your organization, market, product, or competition was mentioned.
We also provide analysis of the following:
- Media type: newspapers, business magazines, blogs, television channels, etc.
- Scope: the media reach for the particular type, based on regional, national, or international scope
- The size or length of the story: the space (in print and digital media) and time (in broadcast and new media) that it occupied
- Placement: In print, the page or section in which the news appeared; in new media, the number of tweets, posts, etc.; in electronic media, the position where the story was aired.
- Media circulation: The total number of copies of a particular publication or the reach of a particular television channel, blog, Twitter handles, etc.
- Audience share: This includes audience share in print and broadcast media which shows how many people saw/read the specific news
The combination of our services in quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, share of voice, and PR analysis results in an effective media intelligence package that can be used to track marketing and publicity campaigns, monitor and track social trends, and understand the opinion of both the public and key influencers.