The medical equipment and device industry is undergoing massive change and competition is adapting to meet demands almost daily. To stay ahead of the competition, the process of analyzing product development costs to expediting time-to-market has become a key factor in the engineering process. Vee Technologies’ medical equipment engineering services help businesses develop next-gen products that meet target product costs, solve product sustenance issues, and adhere to product regulatory compliance requirements. From embedded hardware and software designing to automation, Vee Technologies has the services and expertise to help.
Our medical equipment development spans:
- Product conceptualization
- Product requirement specifications
- Component engineering
- Prototype development and support
- Quality consulting
- Mechanical design and validation
- Electronic hardware design
- Software design and development
- Design verification and validation
- Manufacturing process validation
With years of industry experience, we help develop equipment that decreases necessary product design investments, ensures faster time-to-market, and helps to improve patient care.