When you have more debt than you can possibly pay off, the bankruptcy system is there to help.
The most common reasons for filing for bankruptcy are:
- Job loss, followed by an inability to find work that pays nearly as well
- Medical expenses that aren't reimbursed by insurance or government programs
- Divorce or legal separation
- Business failures
Vee Technologies has a team of trained attorneys who focus on assisting bankruptcy attorneys and individuals in preparing Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions. Our attorneys have been extensively trained for preparing appropriate petitions on Chapter 7 (liquidation bankruptcy); petitions with repayment plans Chapter 13 (reorganization bankruptcy) and Chapter 11 (reorganization bankruptcy for Corporations and Partnerships).
Our assistance in bankruptcy petitions include:
- Sending Bankruptcy Intake Forms to clients
- Reviewing the financial and other details provided by clients
- Obtain missing essential information
- Preparing bankruptcy petitions
Our chapter 7, 11, & 13 petition services provide clients with financial savings while allowing law firms to focus on other projects and study new areas of law.