Financial inclusion promotes the habit of income savings and enables efficient payment mechanisms by strengthening the financial institutions. Financial inclusion grants everyone access to bank financial services and educates customers by offering them easy access at less cost.
Features of our Financial Inclusion services:
- Micro finance - Banking services for the low-incomed or unemployed individuals
- Financial transactions at branches or by using Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Wire transfers and electronic transfers of funds between banks
- Allows deposits from customers and provides credit facilities to them
- Sell investment products such as mutual funds, etc.
- Offers KIOSKs to widen cloud connectivity and modular operations