Our clients are:
- Information technology companies in the U.S. who develop products with the help of software developers in other countries. They license and sell the products to end users everywhere in the world.
- Other companies which require contracts for their businesses.
- The client intended to develop a new product.
- They wanted to hire developers from other countries to assist in development. Vee Technologies was tasked with drafting an agreement to meet requirements and engage the developers.
- Client also wished to hire some employees in the U.S.
- Client wanted an End User License Agreement provided for the product.
- All of the contracts were required to be completed in a short timeframe.
Vee Technologies' Legal Approach and Solution
- We hired a team of contract attorneys who are experienced in drafting and review of contracts.
- A project coordinator who is also an attorney, was designated to handle the account and monitor progress of work, check the quality and ensure delivery within the stipulated time.
- Our LPO team developed various agreements that were required by the client within the stipulated time.
- By proper planning and coordination, the LPO team was able to complete the project within the stipulated time and deliver it to the client.
- Client appreciated the quick TAT and also the quality of the work produced, Vee Technologies now handles all of the client's contract drafting and review requirements.