Our clients are
- Information Technology Companies in the US who develop products with the help of software developers in other countries. They license and sell the products to End Users anywhere in the world.
- Other Companies which require contracts for their businesses.
- The client intended to develop a product.
- Client wanted to hire developers from other countries to develop the required software for the product. It wanted us to draft an agreement to meet its requirements to engage them.
- Client also intended to hire some employees in the US.
- Client wanted an End User License Agreement to be provided for the product.
- All the Contracts were required to be completed in a short time.
VeeLegal Approach and Solution
- Vee LPO has a team of contract attorneys who are experienced in drafting and review of contracts.
- A Project Coordinator, also an Attorney, was designated to handle the account and monitor progress of work, check the quality, and ensure delivery within the stipulated time.
- Vee LPO developed various Agreements required by the client within the stipulated time.
- By proper planning and coordination, the Vee LPO Team was able to complete the project within the stipulated time and deliver it to the client.
- Client appreciated the quick TAT and also the quality of the work product.
- Now the client approaches Vee LPO for all its Contract drafting and review requirements.