We created a mobile app for one of the leading Third Party Administrators in the US to supplement their existing website. For consistency, it is important that any functionality available within the mobile app also be available on the website. This is especially important as this company's customer service department uses the website to provide direct support to its plan members. The customer service representative must be able to access the same type of information from the website that may exist on the mobile app.
- View current family member names and eligibility status
- View image of current subscriber ID card
- View flexible spending account balances
- View plan summary information, e.g. copays, in/out deductibles, coinsurance, out-of-pocket amounts, healthcare partner contact phone numbers, email addresses, and more.
- View year-to-date claim activity for each family member; activity includes submitted charges, paid amounts, patient responsibility, and more. Claim types would include medical, dental, and HRA.
App deployed on both iOS and Android platforms successfully. Members are benefited by accessing their information anytime, anywhere.