The focus of Clinical Analytics is to provide insight into clinical operations, proactively predict negative health events (including identifying chronic conditions), prevent hospital readmissions and ER visits, identify high risk patients, and streamline care coordination.
Population Health Management Analytics:
A solution designed to proactively identify high-risk patients which reduces the cost of care and increase the quality of care.
- Identify and rank the high-risk chronic patients to prioritize care coordination efforts
- Probility modeling to predict future events
- Tracking utilization cost of managing the high-risk patients and the whole population
- Monitor quality of care by facility and by provider
- Create a virtual environment to stratify the impact of guideline or regulatory changes