Healthcare organizations are under increasing pressure to provide top-level quality of care in a high-cost and rapidly changing environment. Healthcare executives are realizing the benefits that analytics provide to achieve cost containment, clinical quality and patient satisfaction insight.
Healthcare Enterprise Analytics are a staple that accelerates innovation focused on delivering exceptional quality of care and protecting a patient's cost of care. Our analytics services provide the tools, project management and knowledge base needed to achieve healthcare delivery insights. In a data-centric industry, the opportunity to leverage data for value creation has increased exponentially. Clinicians and healthcare payers are relying on data analytics to gain insights into patient behaviors and meet organizational objectives.
Outcome Driven Approach:
Our analytics solutions identify the foundational objectives important to your organization, then deliver business and clinical value by providing actionable insights from your data that lead to intelligent and knowledge-based decisions.
Descriptive: (What happened?)
- Operational: Workforce and supply chain
- Revenue cycle: Net revenue denied, under-paid, and uncollected self-pay
- Clinical analytics: Pay-for-performance reporting and compliance
Predictive: (What will happen?)
- Operational: Predict patient in-flow/admission for specific diseases
- Revenue cycle: Revenue at risk - Potential lost revenue and/or opportunity
- Clinical: Avoidable ED visits and hospital re-admission
Prescriptive: (What should happen?)
- Operational: Remove redundant workforce to save costs
- Revenue cycle: Prescribe the operational change needed to reduce denial rates
- Clinical: Personalized wellness program to reduce anticipated illness