Healthcare organizations are under increasing pressure to provide top-level quality of care in a high cost and rapidly-changing environment. Healthcare executives are realizing the benefits of mastering analytics to achieve cost containment, clinical quality and patient satisfaction insight.
Healthcare Enterprise Analytics is a staple to accelerate innovation focused on delivering the exceptional quality of care and protecting a patients cost of care. Vee Analytics provides the tools, project management and knowledge base needed to achieve healthcare delivery insights. In a data-centric industry, the opportunity to leverage data for value creation has increased exponentially. Clinicians and healthcare payers are relying on data analytics to gain insights into patient behaviors and meet organization objectives.
Outcome Driven Approach:
Vee Analytics identifies the foundational objectives important to your organization then delivers business and clinical value by providing actionable insights from the use of intelligent decision support.
Descriptive: (What happened?)
- Operational: Workforce and Supply Chain
- Revenue Cycle: Net revenue denied, under-paid, and uncollected self-pay
- Clinical Analytics: Pay-4-performance reporting and compliance
Predictive: (What will happen?)
- Operational: Predict patient in-flow/admission for specific disease
- Revenue Cycle: Revenue at Risk - Potential revenue leakage or/and opportunity
- Clinical: Avoidable ED visits and hospital re-admission
Prescriptive: (What should happen?)
- Operational: Remove redundant workforce to save costs
- Revenue Cycle: Prescribe the operational change needed to reduce denial rates
- Clinical: Personalized wellness program to reduce anticipated illness