VeeProMIS is a web-based accounts receivable and denials workflow management solution developed by the Vee Technologies Information Services team. It is comprised of three modules – Core, WORPP and MIS. Core manages the master database, system configurations, and users. WORPP is the workflow engine where work queues are built for different roles and support A/R claims-related tasks. This component is also where quality checks and communication between users occur. The MIS module supports reporting and dashboards.
While VeeProMIS provides work queues and productivity reporting, its real benefit comes from automating and prioritizing the work into logical clusters. Leveraging machine-learning and analytics tools, VeeProMIS prioritizes work into different categories, such as high dollar, critical to timely filing limits, recent denials, cross filed limits, and others as needed to support client requirements. This information is used to prioritize the work inventory and assign the most appropriate and effective resources to the work that needs their expertise. The result for our clients is more cash collected faster.
Communication and transparency are important pillars of the culture at Vee Technologies. Through the MIS module of VeeProMIS, our clients have access to customizable dashboards that provide real-time reporting information. These dashboards allow users to drill down into detailed information about the A/R, the entire claim life cycle, and productivity data. An example of dashboards we have created include:
- Accounts Receivable Summary – summarizes A/R inventory into categories, such as age, financial class, denial codes, and work assignment
- Inventory Status – summarizes the inventory into the following categories: Worked, to be worked, and non-workable to assist in monitoring progress
- Resolution Summary – compares age trial balances between two periods to determine the number of claims resolved, the dollar value and percentage of claims that were resolved
- Inflow Summary – compares age trial balances to determine the number of claims added, the dollar value and percentage of new claims
- Monthly Collection Summary – compares the age, financial class, and transaction type during the last six months
- Trend Chart Summary – compares six-month trending of the A/R, collections and adjustments
These reports are all customizable and available to our clients, offering transparency and accountability for the entire A/R process.