Healthcare providers annually lose revenue that gets written off as contractual adjustments when third-party payers underpay according to the contractually allowed amount. Vee Technologies identifies and corrects underpayments, incorrect adjustments, and zero payments from third-party payers, helping providers improve their bottom line and increase patient satisfaction levels.
Vee Technologies utilizes a holistic approach to identify underpayments from a billing and coding reimbursement perspective:
- Analyze payment reports to identify instances of insurance underpayments.
- Compare remittances to the fee schedule and managed care contracts.
- Work directly with the payers to validate the findings and arrive at the corrective course of action.
- Provide trend analyses and work with payers towards account resolution.
- Identify the root cause of claims payment errors leading to underpayments and make the necessary adjustments.