- Vee Technologies focuses on improving CMI and DRG-based revenue, directly increasing cash flow and revenue for our hospital and health system clients.
- Detailed focus on reducing DNFB by expediting the clearing of backlogs and streamlining coding workflow processes. Coders and auditors are proficient in Medicare Severity (MS) and All Patient Refined (APR) DRG systems. Our QA teams ensure that all complications and comorbidities (CC) and major CCs (MCC) are captured.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews with HIM managers and hospital Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) teams foster communications with regards to documentation trends, hospital-acquired conditions, and improper admissions which impact the hospital case mix index, volume forecasts, and quality reviews.
- Apart from coding acute inpatient stays, coders are also trained on Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS (IRF-PAI) coding, OASIS guidelines for Home Health, and Long-Term Care Hospital PPS (LTCH).
- Vee Technologies ensures that our coding team is proficient with all CMS regulations and correct coding initiatives for hospitalist coding. Our teams do thorough documentation reviews to assign appropriate E/M levels, considering medical necessity as the overarching hierarchy for initial, subsequent, and discharge hospital services.
- Our coders are proficient with critical care requirements and coding consultations.