Over 190 million people are enrolled in plans that report Health Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) results to the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) annually. It is vitally important to health plans and providers that HEDIS measures are accurately captured and reported. Doing so supports better health outcomes for plan members, promotes enhanced Star Ratings, and bolsters financial positioning while contributing to lowering healthcare costs.
Through a comprehensive program customized to each client, Vee Technologies provides an experienced team of clinical abstractors that leverage cutting-edge technologies and implement proven, best-practice approaches to consistently exceed the high expectations of our valued clients.
- Our success is driven by our experience helping our client's abstract HEDIS measures and sub-measures and preparing cases for MRRV audits
- Our education-based training supports internal certification programs with 100% of our team trained in clinical and nursing backgrounds
- Our abstractors deliver at a less than 1% error rate. Our efficient abstraction processes help our clients evaluate health plan performance accurately, expanding the HEDIS compliance rates, and sustaining quality-driven solutions
- We perform a comprehensive analysis to identify HEDIS measures that will improve quality and provide the most impact
- Recommend strategies that comply with audit requirements and ensure measures are accurately reported
- Deliver year-round medical record abstraction that minimizes seasonal HEDIS workload and optimizes operational resources
- Enter abstracted data into tools that meet NCQA technical requirements
- Develop technology-enabled solutions that enhance ongoing monitoring of HEDIS rates within your covered population
Although health plans annually perform both Risk Adjustment reviews and HEDIS quality abstractions, there is significant duplication of efforts when obtaining the charts needed for both programs because there is often little communication between them.