- Risk adjustment retrospective and prospective chart reviews for both MRA and CRA
- Correct coding to the highest specificity, based on the provider documentation, to maximize risk scores
- Certified clinical coders (CPC, CCS, CRC) for in-depth, focused chart review
- Physician on staff to educate providers on documentation
- Validate documentation on all diagnosis codes in chart and codes hitting HCCs
- Key documentation errors highlighted
- Physician Chart Audit summary reports for HCC coding improvement opportunities and education
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), chronic disease is responsible for seven of ten deaths each year, and treating people with chronic diseases accounts for 86% of our nation’s total healthcare costs.
A large healthcare analytics company needed to expand its HCC coding operations.