Hiring Doctors Exclusively for our Medical Coding Process
Investigate, Analyse, & Determine all the medical records, patients health records & the case history to suggest the medical necessity or the need to perform any medical surgery.
- Designation: Claims Evaluator
- Education Qualification: BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Location: Bangalore
Walk-in Days & Time: Monday to Saturday – 11AM
Vee Technologies Pvt Ltd
71, Sona Towers, 5th Floor, Millers Road, Near Vikram Hospital, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560052
- Great knowledge of Anatomy
- Great knowledge of Physiology
- Analysing skills
- Decision making skills
- Computer and typing Skills
- Time management
- Adaptability skills
- Inspection skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the anatomy, analyse and determine basic treatment protocols.
- Analyse medical records, health information including but not limited to progress notes, radiology reports, labs and medications.
- Determine the medical necessity based on the provided medical data.
- Ability to understand medical history and summarize to a precise abstract.
- Should be able to understand the provided medical guidelines, analyse them and comparing them to the provided medical history.
- Should be able to communicate effectively including written, typing and verbal English with precise grammar.
Secondary roles & responsibilities:
- Presenting information to colleagues and clients.
- Review and summarize client reports and can liaise with other departments at such meetings.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company, process and position.
- Being proactive team player & building lasting relationship with peer.
- Staying updated on company’s policies.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring privacy and security in the operational area
- To ensure that BCP is in place so that the service is not affected even in case of a disaster / contingency
- Ensure information is handled as per our data classification policy
- Drive the Quality concept in the organization
- Maintain reports required as per QMS
Training & Development:
- To learn as per to the organization procedures
- To attend the training programmes suggested by supervisors
- To ensure development of the Interpersonal skills
- To be adaptable to continual learning and development process
- Change the priority of work handled to meet the delivery schedule/TAT
- Recommend initiatives towards betterment of process.
Ramesh - 94432 38706
Shakirra – 75500 13231
Santhoshraj – 9489241064