Who we are:
Vee Technologies is a leading advisory and consulting organization that offers cutting-edge, technology-enabled solutions to the clients we serve. Headquartered in New York, we work as a trusted partner to businesses and organizations around the world, ranging from Fortune 500 firms to mid-size companies. Our solutions enable businesses of all sizes achieve extraordinary outcomes. We support organizations across a wide range of industries, helping them cut costs, build value, and achieve their most critical business objectives faster and more efficiently.
What you will do:
The Client Services Director, Healthcare, is a dynamic sales leader capable of closing new outsourcing opportunities and managing existing accounts.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the sales process from lead identification through qualification, objection handling and closing. We are looking for a high-achieving sales professional to help the company meet its ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This individual needs to be able to function in a team environment with multiple internal constituencies, abstract and fluid environments, and simultaneous deadlines. The position requires a substantial understanding of the consultative sales process and must be able to lead executive-level decision makers through the sales process from the qualification stage through contract closing.
Prior experience in sales of Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Provider or Payer services and/or Business Process Outsourced (BPO)/Business Process Management (BPM)services is required. Experience in sales of related IT Services is preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base for RCM and Healthcare services.
- Define, plan and implement sales strategies for new opportunities in RCM.
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by providing thought leadership
- Work from a home-based office, travelling up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Business Process Outsourcing / Business Process Management Sales / Account Management
- Experience selling consultatively
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Experience in selling into the healthcare market
- Ability to effectively lead with C-Level executives
- Excellent communication skills
Travel Requirements/ 50%Time:
This is a home office-based position.
Near a major airport for travel as needed
Vee Technologies, is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.