Job Opportunity for Client Services Director at Vee Technologies, USA
Why should you work for Vee Technologies? We are a company that is dedicated to our Mission - To globalize success to make lives better.
We do this through creating value and enriching the lives of our employees, by trusting and valuing everyone's innovative spirit, our clients and our stakeholders. Our business is built upon the fundamentals of honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. We have a passion for excellence, a bias toward action and imagine and respond to the future today.
What are we looking for?
The Client Services Director plays an important role within a high-performing, fast-paced sales organization. The primary purpose of this role is to sell healthcare revenue cycle and IT services to new clients. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the sales process from lead identification through qualification, objection handling and closing. We are looking for a high-achieving sales professional to help the company meet its ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Prior experience in sales of healthcare Revenue Cycle Management for both provider or payer services, and/or Business Process Outsourced (BPO) / Business Process Management (BPM) services is required. Experience in sales of related IT Services is preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base for RCM, healthcare or IT services
- Define, plan and implement sales strategies for new opportunities in RCM
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by providing thought leadership and offering the ability to offer accurate solutions to their problems
- Minimum 10 years of experience in BPO/BPM sales/account management
- Consultative selling experience
- MBA preferred; Bachelors degree mandatory
- BPO experience with Indian companies preferred
- Experience with selling into the healthcare market preferred
- At ease with C-Level executives
- Excellent communication skills
Home office-based position with the ability to travel 70% of the time.
Near a major airport.
Vee Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.