Job Opportunity for Client Operations Director at Vee Technologies, USA
Why should you work for Vee Technologies? We are a company that is dedicated to our Mission - To globalize success to make lives better.
We do this through creating value and enriching the lives of our employees, by trusting and valuing everyone’s innovative spirit, our clients and our stakeholders. Our business is built upon the fundamentals of honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. We have a passion for excellence, a bias toward action and imagine and respond to the future today.
What are we looking for?
The Client Operations Director will focus on improving financial performance and delivering Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) enhancement through engagement and proven problem-solving skills in the healthcare industry. The individual will work closely with our leaders and offshore/remote delivery teams to leverage the organization's current qualifications and emerging capabilities within existing and targeted operational areas. Revenue cycle management experience is required for this role and a healthcare background with hospital utilization and operational experience is ideal for this role.
The individual will be required to create and deliver original, high quality presentations and proposals at all levels both internally and externally.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Client engagement - Interact with Clients to fully understand their issues and develop solutions. Health care experience and ability to work closely with executive level contacts. Revenue cycle management experience required
- Operational engagement – Work with offshore delivery teams to develop solutions that meet and exceed Client requirements. Lead weekly / monthly operational calls with Clients and support staff
- Sales support – Work with the sales team on presentation and proposal development for potential and current customers specialized in revenue cycle management and hospital utilization
- Consult with healthcare clients to understand their business needs and objectives and possess the ability to offer accurate solutions to their problems
- Industry experience in healthcare and revenue cycle process consultation (RCM consulting experience strongly preferred)
- Proven track record of leading consulting projects in a client facing role
- Thorough understanding of the healthcare RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) value chain (i.e., Patient Access, Medical Coding, 3rd Party Billing, A/R Mgmt., Denial Mgmt., & Patient Accounts)
- Knowledge of healthcare RCM/Coding industry trends, innovations and forecasts
- Prior business development or sales/account management experience
- Superb persuasion and communication skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- Solid analytical and presentation skills, including advanced and prolific PowerPoint experience
- Project management skills and previous experience in a Project Management Office (PMO) a plus
- Minimum BA/BS; MBA preferred
Home office-based position with the ability to travel 70% of the time.
Reside near a major airport.
Vee Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.