Designation: Business Development Manager - Healthcare
Department: Sales / BD
Job Location: Bangalore / Remote / Work from home
Geographic scope: North America
Reports to: Chief Operating officer
Size of role: Revenue Target
Overall Job Purpose:
The Manager of Business Development/ Sales is responsible for securing new revenue with new clients. The role is expected to have a focus on hunting new Businesses. The role always ensures an excellent client experience and works in collaboration with the Business Development team to ensure a smooth transition of accounts into the business.
Position Title: Manager Business Development / Sales
Education: Graduate/ PG Qualification Strong Sales Background (MBA is added advantage)
Experience in a sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving and succeeding sales targets; proven ability in targeting new business opportunities; a confident negotiator with proven ability to close the deal; a positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
Knowledge of the US Healthcare market, experience in planning and implementing sales strategies in the US market.
Ability to generate ideas and solutions; self-motivated and results-driven; excellent relationship management skills; team player; innovative; a genuine interest in sales; excellent organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure. Proactive determined and business hunter.
Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence
Exemplary communication skills. Should be comfortable representing Vee Technologies at National/International level conferences, Round Table events.
- Leading the Healthcare Business Development vertical by proposing a strategy for the vertical, managing the resources, budget, and impact, and focusing on results and revenue for the vertical
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads, and follow through to a successful agreement
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, and company contacts, and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, and goals for the entire BD team for regular reviews with senior management.
- Proven Business Development Manager, who is used to working to achieve targets.
- Proven track record in Sales, Business Development, and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
- Graduate/ PG Qualification Strong Sales Background (MBA is added advantage)
- 10-12 years of Healthcare Business Development experience selling directly to the B2B market (Revenue cycle management (RCM) or Payer services.
- Proficiency in MS Office And Google Suite and Tech/Internet Savvy
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Ability to drive for results, passion to win, desire to collaborate, and ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Enthusiasm for Vee Technologies' mission and business model, and respect for the organization's core values, steeped in principles of education, ethics, and social responsibility.
- Compensation: competitive salary for this position, commensurate with experience
- Reporting Structure: This role reports directly to the COO in India. It involves working extensively with other teams and being accountable for the vertical’s budget, resources, team, programs, and impact
- Industry: US Healthcare
- Functional Area: Pre Sales, Business Development
- Role Category: Business to Business (B2B) sales
- Role: Sales/ Business Development Manager/ Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Bangalore/Remote/Work from home, India
- Shift Type: Night/ US Working hours
- Abinaya Sampath - 95850 07003
- Mary - 63635 78898
- Jeevitha – 81234 38515
The Same Mobile Number has Whatsapp facility