Designation: Business Development Executive (Mechanical)
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters in Mechanical Engineering Disciplines (German-speaking is added advantage) MBA with specialization in Sales/Marketing (added advantage)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all forms of demand generation activity- Cold calling, email campaign, LinkedIn social media, events, seminars, referrals, web leads, and other forms of Lead Generation.
- Responsible to connect target companies' decision-makers to influence them to work with Vee, work with potential targets to match the requirement/capability, and set up qualified meetings.
- Responsible for coordinate activities with those of other teams in Marketing / Sales to effectively reach out to decision-makers.
- The role demands a basic understanding of the AEC (or Civil) space, Vee services lines, verticals, customers, and competition, and the ability to translate this knowledge into setting up meetings with Vee prospects or prospective clients.
- Effectively articulate and map our value proposition to the prospect’s pain points. Willing to cold call relentlessly to ensure monthly call schedule targets are met.Basic knowledge or understanding of AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and construction) and civil space.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and analytical skills.High level of attention to detail, including data accuracy and documentation /presentation preparation with high quality.Basic knowledge in using a handful of features in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication, Global Mindset, & Cultural Adaptability.
- Easily approaches strangers, “thickly skinned” (handles “no”), takes ownership, persistent, ambitious, empathetic, accepts uncertainty, strategic orientation, problem solver.
- Ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously.Analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building, Ability to drive for results, passion to win, desire to collaborate, and ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability and ambition to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. Hungry – want this job – interested in this type of work
- Excellent Communication Skills – speaking, writing, listening
- Organized – keeps lists, takes notes, follows up, Detail-oriented – closely reviews specifics and own work products
- Assertive – asks questions – pushes back for clarity, Follow up – ensures things are progressing – keeps others informed