Designation: Business Development Executive / Sr. Business Development Executive
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters in any Disciplines, MBA with specialization in Sales/ Marketing (added advantage)
Job Location: Bangalore / Remote
- Responsible for all forms of demand generation activity- Cold calling, email campaign, LinkedIn social media, events, seminars, referrals, web leads, and other forms of Lead Generation.
- Responsible to connect target companies' decision-makers to influence them to work with Vee, work with potential targets to match the requirement/ capability and set up qualified meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating activities with those of other teams in Marketing/ Sales to effectively reach out to decision-makers.
- The role demands a basic understanding of the US Healthcare, Vee services lines, verticals, customers, and competition, and the ability to translate this knowledge into setting up meetings with Vee prospects or prospective clients.
- Effectively articulate and map our value proposition to the prospect’s pain points.
- Willing to cold call relentlessly to ensure monthly call schedule targets are met.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of US Healthcare.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and analytical skills.
- High level of attention to detail, including data accuracy and documentation /presentation preparation with high quality.
- Basic knowledge in using a handful of features in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Communication, Global Mindset, & Cultural Adaptability.
- Easily approaches strangers, is "thickly skinned" (handles "no"), takes ownership, persistent, ambitious, empathetic, accepts uncertainty, strategic orientation, problem solver.
- Ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building, Ability to drive for results, passion to win, desire to collaborate, and ability to build strong, influential relationships.
- Ability and ambition to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Hungry – want this job – interested in this type of work.
- Excellent Communication Skills – speaking, writing, listening.
- Organized – keeps lists, takes notes, follows up.
- Detail-oriented – closely reviews specifics and own work products.
- Assertive – asks questions – pushes back for clarity.
- Follow up – ensures things are progressing – keeps others informed.
- US working hours (Night shift)
- Abinaya Sampath - 95850 07003
- Mary - 63635 78898
- Jeevitha – 81234 38515
The Same Mobile Number has Whatsapp facility