Vee Technologies is one of the fastest growing companies in America offering outsourced services to Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. The IT Client Services Director is a dynamic sales leader capable of closing new IT outsourcing opportunities and managing existing accounts.
The primary purpose of this role is to sell technology-driven IT services to new clients. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the sales process from lead identification through qualification, objection handling and closing. We are looking for a high-achieving sales professional to help the company meet its ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This individual needs to be able to function in a team environment with multiple internal constituencies, abstract and fluid environments, and simultaneous deadlines. The position requires a solid understanding of the consultative sales process and must be able to lead executive-level decision makers through the sales process from the qualification stage through contract closing.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Own and meet/exceed sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Define, plan and implement sales strategies for new opportunities
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Communicate effectively the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by providing thought leadership
- Understand market landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Submit weekly business summaries and goals
- Prepare business case presentations for new opportunities in the market
- Prepare RFI, RFP and RFQ responses. Negotiate scope, SLAs and pricing
- Develop re-usable components and repository of case studies, proposals, customer testimonials
- Perform competition mapping and competition analysis
- Work closely with the back-office sales team to generate new clients
- Such other duties/responsibilities as may be assigned to Employee from time to time by the Company and/or its officers
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing professional business solutions and managing sales/account management
- Consultative selling experience
- MBA preferred; Bachelors mandatory
- Experience selling professional services solutions for software consulting, development, migration, and operations
- Experience in providing professional business services to Indian companies is preferred
- Experience in selling into the healthcare market preferred
Essential Mental Functions:
- At ease with C-Level executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Experienced working in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Must possess grace under pressure
- Compelling presentation skills
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Collaborative profile
- Positive attitude and strong team player
Home office-based position with the ability to travel 50% of the time.
Near a major airport.
Vee Technologies, is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law