Vee Technologies, is one of the fastest growing companies in America offering outsourced services to Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies.
We are looking for a Client Services Director who will play an important role within a high-performing, fast-paced sales organization. The Client Services Director is a dynamic sales leader capable of closing new Healthcare services/RCM outsourcing opportunities and managing existing accounts.
Prior experience in sales of Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Provider or Payer services and/or technology-driven business solutions is required. Experience in sales of related IT Services is preferred.
The primary purpose of this role is to sell Healthcare Revenue Cycle to new clients. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the sales process from lead identification through qualification, objection handling and closing. We are looking for a high-achieving sales professional to help the company meet its ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This individual needs to be able to function in a team environment with multiple internal constituencies, abstract and fluid environments, and simultaneous deadlines. The position requires a solid understanding of the consultative sales process and must be able to lead executive-level decision makers through the sales process from the qualification stage through contract closing
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base for RCM and Healthcare services.
- Define, plan and implement sales strategies for new opportunities in RCM.
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by providing thought leadership
- Remote office and must be able to travel 50% of the time.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in providing professional business solutions and managing Sales/Account Management
- Consultative selling experience
- MBA preferred; Bachelors mandatory
- Experience in providing professional business services to Indian companies is preferred
- Experience in selling into the healthcare market preferred
- At ease with C-Level executives
- Excellent communication skills
Travel Requirements/ 50%Time:
Home office based position with the ability to travel 50% of the time.
Near a major airport.
Vee Technologies, is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.