Vee Technologies is one of the fastest growing companies in America offering outsourced services to Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. The AEC Client Services Director is a dynamic sales leader capable of closing new Architectural, Engineering and Construction outsourcing opportunities and managing existing accounts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Architectural Engineering Construction (EAC)- Director of Client Services.
This is a Technical Sales position that will be focused on selling services to Architecture, MEP, Structural, Civil Engineering firms and Manufacturing companies. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to capture technical requirements, develop proposals, close business, along with the development of long-term relationships with new and existing clients. As part of this role you will work closely with our internal teams to design effective solutions to solve client challenges. Your sales targets and responsibilities will include a wide range and size of businesses. The core services you will be selling include Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Design, Engineering Analysis, Technical Publications, and other offerings as required.
- Work closely with our business development team to develop new prospects into sales opportunities
- Meet with clients to understand their challenges and align our services
- Develop solutions through a consulting sales process with our internal teams and clients
- Formulate and develop value propositions that ensure award winning proposals
- Negotiate and close business that supports the organizations sales goals
- Communicate effectively with clients, internal teams, peers and management
- Support trade shows and marketing activities that grow the sales pipeline
- Analyze marketing and technology trends effecting our verticals
- Maintain the pipeline by use of our CRM tool
Key Skill Requirements:
- 10+ year’s experience, in a technical sales role supporting building and design services
- Solution selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Solid understanding of disciplines across a wide range of business
- Ability to read and interpret client requirements, technical specifications and industry standards
- Proven track record in the development and closure of sales contracts
- Superb persuasion and communication skills
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills
- Experience working with offshore delivery teams preferred
Essential Mental Functions:
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Collaborative profile
- Ability to treat all constituents on a peer to peer level
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong team player
Telecommute position with the ability to travel 70% or more of the time
Anywhere in USA near a major airport
If you fit this Job Description, we want to hear from you!
Vee Technologies, is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.