The Client Operations Director will focus on delivering improved economic performance/Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) results through key stakeholder engagement and problem-solving skills in the Healthcare industry. The individual will also work closely with the offshore Vee Service Delivery teams and leaders to leverage the organization's current qualifications and new capabilities within both existing and targeted operational areas.
Representative activities will include working very closely with Vee Technologies Healthcare Service Delivery Partners/Leadership in:
Credibly attending and driving client and business executive meetings through a clear demonstration of one's own domain/industry experience. Gaining an understanding of clients' business issues to propose high level initiatives and develop solutions in response to such meetings and driving successful results to these discussions. Provide strategic account planning and new business development in conjunction with our sales team.
This individual will need to be able to function in a team environment with multiple internal constituencies, abstract and fluid environments, and simultaneous deadlines. The position will require a solid understanding of Healthcare Revenue Cycle industry-wide best practices that will lead to an appropriate blend of vertical and horizontal BPO solutions, create and deliver original and compelling presentations and work with diverse teams to deliver on the solution and/or consulting needs.
The individual will be required to create and deliver original, high quality presentations and proposals at all levels within the company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Client Engagement - Interact with Clients to understand their issues and develop solutions.
- Operational Engagement – Work with offshore delivery teams to develop solutions that meet and exceed Client requirements. Lead weekly / monthly operational calls with Clients.
- Sales Support – Work with our sales team on proposal development and presentation to potential new customers
- Produce a weekly operations report detailing status of key accounts.
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Understand market landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Such other duties/responsibilities as may be assigned to Employee from time to time by the Company and/or its officers.
- Industry experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Process consultation (RCM consulting experience strongly preferred)
- Proven track record of being in a client facing role, leading consulting projects
- Thorough understanding of the Healthcare RCM value chain (i.e., Patient Access, Medical Coding, 3rd Party Billing, A/R Mgmt. (including denial mgmt.), & Patient Accounts
- Knowledge of Healthcare RCM/Coding industry trends, innovations and forecasts
- Prior business development or sales/account management experience
- Superb persuasion and communication skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- Solid analytical and presentation skills, including advanced and prolific PowerPoint experience
- Project Management and previous experience in a Project Management Office (PMO) a plus
- Minimum BA/BS; MBA preferred
- At ease with C-Level executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with working in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Must possess grace under pressure
- Compelling presentation skills
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Collaborative profile
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- Home office based position with the ability to travel 70% of the time.
- Near a major airport.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.