Vee Technologies is one of the fastest growing companies in America offering technology-enabled outsourced services to Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. We are a company that is dedicated to our Mission. Our Mission is to globalize success and make lives better.
We do this through creating value and enriching the lives of our employees by trusting and valuing everyone’s innovative spirit, our clients and our stakeholders. Our business is built upon the fundamentals of honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. We have a passion for excellence, a bias toward action and imagine and respond to the future today.
What are we looking for?
Client Operations Director in Healthcare/RCM that will focus on delivering improved economic performance/results through key stakeholder engagement and problem-solving skills. The individual will also work closely with the offshore Vee Service Delivery teams and leaders to leverage the organization's current qualifications and new capabilities within both existing and targeted operational areas. Industry experience in Revenue Cycle Sales or Process consultation (RCM consulting experience strongly preferred).
What We Need: Mid-Senior Level experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management for Provider or Payer services and/or technology-driven business solutions is required
What we are looking for: Someone who has credibly attended and drove client and business executive meetings through a clear demonstration of one's own domain/industry experience. 2- Gained an understanding of clients' business issues to propose high level initiatives and develop solutions in response to such meetings and driving successful results to these discussions. 3- Understands and Provides strategic account planning and new business development in conjunction with the sales team.
This individual will need to be able to function in a team environment with multiple internal constituencies, abstract and fluid environments, and simultaneous deadlines. The position will require a solid understanding of industry-wide best practices that will lead to an appropriate blend of vertical and horizontal business solutions, ability to create and deliver original and compelling presentations and work with diverse teams to deliver on the solution and/or consulting needs. The individual will be required to create and deliver original, high quality presentations and proposals at all levels within the company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Client Engagement - Interact with Clients to understand their issues and develop solutions.
- Operational Engagement – Work with offshore delivery teams to develop solutions that meet and exceed Client requirements.
- Sales Support
- Understand market landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven track record of being in a client facing role, leading consulting projects
- Thorough understanding of the RCM value chain (i.e., Patient Access, Medical Coding, 3rd Party Billing, A/R Mgmt. (including denial mgmt.), & Patient Accounts
- Knowledge of RCM/Coding industry trends, innovations and forecasts
- Superb persuasion and communication skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- Solid analytical and presentation skills, including advanced and prolific PowerPoint experience
- Project Management and previous experience in a Project Management Office (PMO) a plus
- Required BA/BS; MBA preferred
- At ease with C-Level executives
- Comfortable with working in a global and multi-cultural environment
Home office based position with the ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Near a major airport
Vee Technologies, is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.