The qualified individual will be responsible for supporting Vee Technologies clients by having expertise in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software implementation within Architectural and MEP firms. This person will require Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD skills for the development and implementation of requirements, standards, families and templates supporting 3D models and drawings.
The individual will also work closely with our clients and the Vee Technologies offshore delivery teams to develop and deliver training along with technical guidance. This role will require superior 3D modeling, drawing creation, superior client relationship skills, project management and teaching skills.
Experience supporting: Architecture, MEP, Client Management and Offshore Teams.
- Command of Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Experience capturing client requirements, technical understanding and transitioning of information to our delivery teams
- Working knowledge of design industry terminology, workflows, production cycles and program management software
- Understands VDC (Navisworks, Rendering, VR)
- Knows how to create architectural and MEP details in both AutoCAD and Revit
- Interfacing / Import & Export data across multiple platforms
- Extensive experience using Bluebeam, and MSOffice, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Knowledge of construction nomenclature and techniques (means and methods)
- Superb communication skills
- Solid analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in project management and applicable software
A college degree is required. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management disciplines are preferred.
Travel Requirements / %Time:
Telecommute position with the ability to travel 50% or more of the time within the United States and International
Anywhere in USA near a major airport
Additional Skills: Architecture/Engineering:
- Minimum of ten years progressive responsibility working for an architectural, engineering or structural like firm.
- Greater than five years working in role of management of clients and internal delivery teams.
- Working with an offshore delivery teams is required.
- Attending and driving client and business meetings through a clear demonstration of one's own domain/industry experience.
- Gaining an understanding of clients' business issues to propose high level initiatives and develop solutions in response to such meetings and driving successful results to these discussions.
- Providing technical expertise that supports the Vee Technologies Client Services Team.
- Conducting governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement with our clients.
Essential Mental Functions:
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Collaborative profile
- Ability to treat all constituents on a peer to peer level
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong team player
Vee Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.