Designation: Network Admin
Qualification: Any Degree (Any Specialization)
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Primary Roles Responsibilities:
- Take charge of the shift from the outgoing system administrator in time.
- System logbook is studied and obtain clarifications, if any, from the outgoing system administrator
- IPLC connectivity is to be checked.
- Check the completed job status.
- Check the TAT and job flow.
- Shop floor and the server room are visited to watch any abnormalities.
- Production department is consulted constantly for downloading and uploading of images.
- Maintaining User logins
- Rectifying Minor software and authentication problems
- Communicating with the Vendor for major hardware breakdowns.
- Entering all activities chronologically in the LOGBOOK.
- Maintain all required reports and records.
- Carrying out all administrative work regarding system maintenance
- Maintain Technical Security of Information Processing Infrastructure.
- Implement Logical Access Control at Operating System Level and Network Level
- Perform and maintain backups and other disaster recovery requirements
- Tracking of Asset Register for system-related assets.
- Monitor incident reports and logs of system access.
General Rule Adherence:
- Maintain professional decorum, and punctuality
- Plan leaves well in advance
- Ensure good interpersonal relation is maintained while coordinating
- Good Trouble Shooting skills
- Good Technical Skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Good at System Security Administration
- Excellent Knowledge of different Operating Systems and Applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed.
- Willingness to work in Flexible Shifts
- Minimum CCNA Certification