Designation: MIS Executive
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Job Location: Salem and Chennai
Primary Roles Responsibilities:
- Collect daily deployment status from different states and update to managers and stakeholders before 11.00AM
- Analyze available number of team and deployed team. Identify the reason for difference and escalate to respective team.
- Keep regular contact with field level team and nullify the gap.
- Should have multi-level contacts within the team to ensure accurate information has been passed to management and stakeholders.
- Have to identify idle resource (men and material) and escalate to respective team. Should ensure no resource should be idle for more than 2 working days.
- Should maintain daily MIS and attendance properly.
- Should maintain and update employee database regularly.
- Should be able to generate different analyzes report for different states based on the available data.
- In case of any technical difficulties, the same has to be escalated to respective team and proper follow till the issue is solved.
- Should act as bridge between central office staff and field level staff.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Should maintain documentation for each and every activity.
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of projects requirements and needs.
- Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Conduct training on MIS activities to increase staff expertise.
- Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- Participate in team meetings to resolve existing issues.