Designation: Content Writer
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Primary Roles Responsibilities:
- Professional writing, electronic media, journalism, and other writing disciplines.
- Able to rewrite & write original content like blogs, articles, and press releases, edit articles, Websites, and engaging online content.
- Write and Manage news-related business and feature press opportunities Identify and develop customer references for written success stories on the web, use in media relations, video testimonials, and public speaking opportunities
- Handling media communications drafting press releases, communication, and quotes for the press
- Handling and overseeing media for competitors and related news
Secondary Roles Responsibilities:
- Align news-related social media activities with digital marketing
- Develop and successfully manage relationships with key media, technology bloggers, and our customers. Lead local launch events and manage local PR agency
- Maintaining Media relations for the company. Analyzing and writing trend reports around jobs, our services, and trends
- Managing the PR agency, plan, and deliverables. Will be responsible for uploading/verifying the content on the website and other
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- The candidate should have correct grammar, punctuation, and command over the English language. ? Excellent writing skills - Write technical and non-technical? Should be socially active in PR And Social Media