Designation: Associate Software Engineer - Python
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status
- development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Expert knowledge with frameworks: Laravel.
- Good experience in Node, React, or angular.
- Should have experience in CMS like Joomla, Drupal, and e-commerce solutions like OpenCart.
- Working knowledge in a repository like svn or git.
- Good Understanding of User Interface workflow and automated web testing
- Should have experience in web standards and Responsive and adaptive Web Design.
- Should have experience and knowledge to ensure Security, Stability, uptime, and performance for web applications/ portals
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team Ability to mentor and manage other team members. Salary Range