Designation: System Admin L2
Process: System Security Administration
Education: Any Degree (Any Specialization)
Experience: Minimum 2 - 4 Years
Job Location: Pasig City, Philippines
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Trouble Shooting & Technical Skills
- Good at System Security Administration
- Excellent Knowledge of different Operating Systems and Applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed.
- Willingness to work in Flexible Shifts
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems and peripherals.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take charge of the shift from the outgoing system administrator in time.
- The system logbook is studied and obtain clarifications, if any, from the outgoing system administrator
- Check the completed job status.
- Check the TAT and job flow.
- Responding to client support requests.
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
- Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
- Visited the Production floor to watch for any abnormalities.
- Communicating the Vendor for major hardware breakdowns
- Entering all activities chronologically in the LOGBOOK.
- Maintain all required reports and records.
- Carrying out all administrative work regarding system maintenance
- Maintain Technical Security of Information Processing Infrastructure.
- Implement Logical Access Control at Operating System Level
- Tracking of Asset Register for system-related assets.
- Monitor incident reports and logs of system access.
- ability to train users in applications and operating system fundamentals and to write basic documentation
- Familiarity with the principles and practice of system configuration management using modern declarative tools
Secondary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional decorum and punctuality
- The plan leaves well in advance
- Ensure good interpersonal relation is maintained while coordinating
- Come up with a new initiative to improve the process
- Follow security guidelines
- Report any security incidents to your reporting manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of information as per NDA.
- Maintain Records as per ISO/ ISMS needs