Designation: Angular Associate / Software / Senior Developer
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Location: Pan India
Experience: 2 to 7 Years
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Good hands-on experience angular version 8,9,10,11.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.