Designation: Java Software Developer / Senior Developer
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Location: Pan India
Experience: 3 to 7 Years
- Identify and analyze user requirements.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develop Java EE applications.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Review, test and debug team members' code.
- Design database architecture.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- 3 Years and more experience in JAVA, Core Java, J Idea, MPS, DSL
- 2 years’ experience in Spring Boot and Microservices
- Knowledge in Eclipse RCP Framework
- Overall 2 + years of development experience and a minimum of 3+ years experience as a front-end. Applicants must be well experienced with Core Java, Springboot (REST API), Hibernate, web.
- Development in Mongo/Cassandra / NOSQL DB (with admin configuration familiarity), Spring Boot
- Experience in SOAP, REST, and JMS.