Experience: 4-10 years of experience
Education: Any Degree
Skill Set: Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, JSF, JSP, ADF, Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Eclipse, Net bean, Dream weaver, SQL Server, Pl/Sql, Postgre sql.
- Identify and analyze user requirements.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develop Java EE applications.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Review, test and debug team members’ code.
- Design database architecture.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java J2EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- 4 Years and more experience in JAVA , Core Java, J Idea, MPS, DSL
- 3 Years and more experience in Application Development
- Knowledge in Eclipse RCP Framework
- Overall 5 + years of development experience and a minimum of 3+ years' experience as a front-end. Applicants must be well experienced with Core Java, Springboot (REST API), Hibernate, Msql, mongo,Tomcat, Linux commands, Android developer building responsive websites and web applications.
- Development in Mongo/Cassandra / NOSQL DB (with admin configuration familiarity), Spring Boot
- 4+ years to 8 years of experience.
- Experience on SOAP, REST and JMS.
- Unit testing with Junit and Mocking Frameworks.
- Unix/Linux commands.
- Selvendran.v - 87544 61591
- Keerthipriya.N - 93840 92997
The Same Mobile No has Whatsapp facility