Designation: Assistant Manager (RCM)
Employment Mode: Full time
Work location: Bangalore, Salem, Chennai, and Hyderabad
Shift Timing: India night shift
Salary Range: Best in the industry
Vee Technologies is a leading consulting and professional services organization with headquarters in New York, USA, and Bangalore, India. We are the trusted partner to enterprises and organizations worldwide, delivering technology-enabled solutions for extraordinary outcomes in quality and cost. Client satisfaction achievements have consistently qualified Vee Technologies for the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list of the world’s top outsourcing service providers and powered the company’s growth onto the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing American companies. We are also listed in “Best Places” to Work in Healthcare industries by Modern Healthcare.
As a global leader offering solutions to businesses across various industry sectors, we help achieve extraordinary business outcomes with our process-driven solutions encompassing healthcare, engineering, information technology (IT), logistics, media, finance & accounting, legal process outsourcing, and e-governance.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Any graduate with minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent working knowledge on US Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management processes especially AR and Denials Management
- Good Oral & Written English language skills
- Good at planning and implementing. Should be able to establish and implement effective operational strategies
- Good Team Handling Skills
- Excellent analytical and comprehension skills
- Should be committed and possess a strong desire to succeed
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Client SLA’s and KPI’s are met on the projects handled
- Ensure smooth day to day operations
- Resolve any issues or roadblocks that keep the team from performing their task
- Establish performance standards for team and the leads, maintain records for overall performance and progress
- Ensure all updates from clients are recorded and disseminated to the team in the most effective manner
- Maintain process documents and ensure regular updates to them.
- Conduct daily team briefs and update the team in every shift and ensure the team meets the daily targets.
- Monitor the quality and provide feedback to team leaders and members regularly. Ensure the quality of output is as per SLA.
- Provide Refresher/ process training at regular intervals
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and recommend retraining
- Ensure process efficiency and cost optimization.