Designation: AR Caller / Senior AR Caller
Experience: 1.6 to 3 Year
Job Location: Salem / Chennai / Bangalore
Qualifications: Any Degree
Primary Roles Responsibilities:
- Initiate telephone calls to insurance companies requesting the status of claims in the queue.
- Contact insurance companies for further explanation of denials and underpayments
- Take appropriate action on claims to guarantee resolution. This will be determined by the information received during the above steps.
- Ensure accurate and timely follow-up where required.
- Review denials with Billing Account Liaison to determine necessary steps for claim review.
- Document actions taken in claims billing summary notes
- Maintain a spreadsheet by the practice of claims sent for review/appeal with follow-up dates and tracking details. Post billing notes for the A/R team in the claim summary
- Meet weekly with Billing Account Liaisons to discuss the status of accounts sent for review and to report reoccurring denial exceptions.
- Other billing-related tasks as needed, requested by the team lead
- Improve knowledge on Medical Billing software, Arability, and clearinghouses.
- Improve knowledge on other Billing areas.
- Improve skills on CPT codes and DX Codes.
- Make collections with a convincing approach.
- Meet collect targets in line with AR days.
Secondary Roles Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional decorum and punctuality
- Plan leaves well in advance
- Ensure good interpersonal relation is maintained while coordinating
- Good voice and demonstrate professional demeanor via phone.
- Good organizational skills demonstrating the ability to execute timely follow-up.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of health care claim processing.
- Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed.
- Saravanan R - 99013 26413
- Abinaya Sampath - 95850 07003
- Azarudeen T - 87545 49391
- Bhuvaneswari M - 93840 92996