At Vee Technologies, we are a leading firm in the product design industry. We are hiring a talented and experienced Manufacturing Coordinator to join our team at our onsite location in Holden, Louisiana. If you're dedicated and ambitious - Vee Technologies is a great place to grow your career.
The qualified individual will be responsible for supporting Vee Technologies' clients by having expertise and skills in manufacturing and engineering. The manufacturing coordinator will assist with internal verbal and written communications, reports, printing of drawings, bills of material, and other assigned tasks. Experience in manufacturing of automotive, and custom transportation vehicles is desired.
Responsibilities for Coordinator:
- Under the guidance of the manufacturing Supervisor, tracks progress of tasks for given manufacturing assignments.
- Develops, maintains, and generates manufacturing tracking reports that include information on schedules, requirements, and outstanding action items.
- Internal communications – The manufacturing coordinator is the primary source of communication to departments such as purchasing, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Ensuring all manufacturing and engineering information is readily available for production.
Qualifications for Mechanical Engineer:
- Associates degree or 5 years’ experience working in manufacturing, engineering or in a related field
- Knowledge of purchasing and manufacturing systems. (i.e., PDM, Vault, etc.)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Collaborative profile
- Ability to treat all constituents on a peer to peer level
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong team player
- $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
Disclaimer - Vee Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.