Designation: Sr. Embedded Engineer
RoDepartment: Aero & Defence
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 6-8 years
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance the efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Provide post-production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Improve system efficiency and stability after development.
- Collaborate with customers to create systems based on their needs.
Requirements and skills:
- Engineering degree (BE – ECE/ CS) or equivalent.
- Programming knowledge in C or C++ language.
- An idea on embedded systems development and troubleshooting with real-time operating systems.
- Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about work and embedded systems.
- Always eager to learn and improve.