Designation: Sr.Design Engineer (ELV)
Role: Design, Modeling and Documentation of Electrical ELV systems.
Discipline: MEP - Electrical
Platform: CAD and BIM
Qualification: B. Tech / M. Tech (Electrical)
Experience: Overall 7 Years on CAD and BIM platforms. 3+ years of ELV experience.
- Project Delivery:
- Manage/meet client expectations on the projects.
- Create and maintain project QC checklist pertaining to ELV.
- Implement QC standards across the projects on ELV.
- Maintain the same level of quality on all deliverables in all the projects.
- Client Coordination:
- Daily calls with client to update the project status.
- Capture and analyze the client requirements
- Deliver the projects to clients as per the schedule
- Point of contact for the client from offshore on the ELV requirements.
- Work with client on all the technical matters from offshore pertaining to Electrical/ELV.
- Technical contribution:
- BIM concepts implementation on the Electrical/ELV projects.
- Follow all the required ELV codes and standards.
- This role will not have any direct reporting associates.
- Responsible for overall performance of ELV projects.
- Overall quality of deliverables (ELV) to the clients.
- Delivery of CAD and BIM projects as per clients expectations.
- Revit MEP
- Experience in Access Control System (ACS) and CCTV designing.
- Knowledge and experience in Data & Telecommunications.
- Working knowledge on Fire Alarm Systems, PA Systems and VA Systems.
- Must be able to create and modify Revit Families.
- Good Knowledge in RCP coordination.
- Working knowledge on USA projects (must).
- Thamarai Selvi - 81055 86478
- Sanjay - 96326 94411
- Rajamayura - 94887 81064
- Azarudeen - 95662 21471
The Same Mobile No has Whatsapp facility