Designation: Design Engineer
Job Location: Salem
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Qualification: B.E(Any Specialization), Diploma(Any Specialization), M.E(Any Specialization), B.Tech(Any Specialization), M.Tech(Any Specialization)
Primary Roles Responsibilities:
- Read and Interpret engineering drawings of fabricated parts, Castings, Fixtures, general engineering, and SPM drawings.
- Create a detailed drawing of Assemblies, subassemblies, and parts for manufacturing
- Create parametric 3D models using basic and advanced modeling techniques in sheet metal and surface modules.
- Create parametric assemblies using top-down and bottom-up methodologies and simulate the same
- Create parametric drawing with GD & T
- Repair imported/ scanned data.
- Handle measuring instruments.
- Carry out basic Design Calculations- Hand.
- Carry out self QC by applying QC tools.
- Communicate with the client regarding the project.
- Maintain project and QMS related documents and records.
- Work towards Service Levels and meet the productivity and quality requirements.
- Good experience in Mechanical Design Engineering
- Candidate need to have good & consistent academic records
- Should have an aggregate of 70% in BE Mechanical/ Diploma
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent analytical and Communication Skills
- Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed.
- Sharmila S V - 97414 11836
- Umashree S V - 97510 09880
- Abhinaya Rajasingh - 63827 75836
The Same Mobile Number has Whatsapp facility