In this newly created role, our BIM team member will be responsible for supporting Vee Technologies clients by having expertise in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software implementation within Architectural and MEP firms. This person will require Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD skills for the development and implementation of requirements, standards, families and templates supporting 3D models and drawings.
The individual will also work closely with our clients and the Vee Technologies offshore delivery teams to develop and deliver training along with technical guidance. This role will require superior 3D modeling, drawing creation, superior client relationship skills, project management and teaching skills.
Architecture, MEP, Client Management and Offshore Teams.
- Command of Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP, and AutoCAD
- Experience in BIM 360 setup, collaboration, central/local models, etc.
- Experience capturing client requirements, technical understanding and transitioning of information to our delivery teams
- Working knowledge of design industry terminology, building codes, workflows, production cycles and program management software
- Understands VDC (Navisworks, Rendering, VR)
- Knows how to create architectural and MEP details in both Revit and AutoCAD
- Interfacing / Import & Export data across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of construction nomenclature and techniques (means and methods)
- Superb communication skills
- Solid analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in project management and applicable software
- Ability to manage multiple projects/studios simultaneously
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management disciplines is preferred or relevant professional experience.
- Telecommute position with the ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
- Position is remove, and can be located anywhere in USA near a major airport.
Additional Skills: Architecture/Engineering:
- Minimum of ten years progressive responsibility working for an architectural, engineering or structural like firm.
- Greater than five years working in role of management of clients and internal delivery teams.
- Working with an offshore delivery teams is required.
- Attending and driving client and business meetings through a clear demonstration of one's own domain/industry experience.
- Gaining an understanding of clients' business issues to propose high level initiatives and develop solutions in response to such meetings and driving successful results to these discussions.
- Providing technical expertise that supports the Vee Technologies Client Services Team.
- Conducting governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement with our clients.
Essential Mental Functions:
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Collaborative profile
- Ability to treat all constituents on a peer-to-peer level
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong team player
$100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year