Insurance eligibility verification is a critical component in healthcare revenue cycle management. As per industry sources, 75% of all billing claim denials occur due to incorrect billing to the insurer by the healthcare provider. Also, due to expired or terminated health insurance information also patients are denied of benefits. There are also occasions when employers change policies or employees switch plans for better benefits. Such continuous changes make the process even more critical for accurate verification.
At Vee Technologies, we have an extensive experience of validating insurance eligibility online and over phone with the insurance companies. Our experience agents meticulously analyse patients’ claims and check the status of the policies in regards to reasons of plan exclusions, modifications and other information appropriate to the patient eligibility process. As a leading global medical billing outsourcing company, we deliver quick, on-time, precise and customized insurance eligibility verification and health insurance verification services. We not only reduce healthcare providers’ bandwidth on medical insurance verification but also help them get more return out of their investments.
How we help
- We deliver almost real-time benefits and eligibility verification services
- We access the demographics of the patients though channels like Fax, FTP and Practice Management System and then coordinate with the insurance carriers or sponsors for patient coverage, verification, benefits information, billing system update, Pre-certifications and any authorization in case of any emergencies.
- We review and evaluate the reimbursement contract coverage depending upon the client requirement.
- We identify and resolve any coverage issue prior to patient treatment after checking and verifying eligibility and benefits clauses. We would verify, confirm and update the practice so that they would discuss the payment options with the patients at the time appointment.
- Effective date and coverage details
- Individual patient eligibility
- Type of plan
- Payable benefits
- Claims mailing address
- Referrals & pre-authorizations
- Pre-existing clause
- Life time maximum
- Other related information