Poor billing practices cause approximately $125 billion to hospitals and practices each year. Two factors that largely contribute to this damage are billing errors and hospitals’ inability to comply with the billing rules and mandates. Conservatively, 80% of medical bills contain errors. These errors delay provider reimbursements. Ever changing compliance rules compel physicians and administrators spend astronomical amount on staff training and software.
Vee Technologies can help you sail through these challenges and streamline processes for extraordinary outcomes.
Why Hospital Billing & Coding Services from us
- AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) certified Hospital Medical Billing Coders with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience.
- Guaranteed 98-100% accuracy and full compliance
- Extensive DRG coding capabilities across different verticals
- Transparency in our hospital coding methodology gives clients access, produces consistency, and eliminates the risk of errors
- Clients get on-time feedback on hospital billing and coding changes along with coding-related denial analysis
Demographic entry services
After the medical care is rendered to the patient, our experienced and well trained agents verify all the demographic and insurance details and accurately update the information. We also have experience of working on scanned images and electronically submitted demographic sheets, precisely processing patient insurance data.
For existing patients in the system, agents verify eligibility clauses.
Our hospital billing services team access the information via the Server (or directly from Software Screen as the case may be) and enter information directly into the client software
We improve client’s productivity while capturing all the necessary charges.
- We do well structured charge entry process with requisite state and speciality rules
- We have the capability to deploy operational, highly effective charge control measures including Hash-Total Matching or Software based Batch Control
- We undertake multilevel internal quality and verification practices to provide extraordinary hospital billing production
- We facilitate 24-48 hour turnaround time across all hospital and office functions
- We accurately deposit daily balance
- We send low pay and no pay reports to clients daily
- We work out denials and secondary claim instantly and send every day report to clients
- Our A/R follow up service is designed to improve clients’ cash flows and increase revenue by improving collections ratio
- Our experienced hospital billing team is trained extensively to identify patient accounts for follow-up and extract un-paid and partially paid claims
- Our highly trained staff also work offline on excels, advanced spread sheets and other reports or directly on client software report to maximize revenues for hospitals
Hospital Billing Process
We have certified managers with extensive experience who manage a team of highly experienced hospital billers who guarantee 98%+ process accuracy while adhere to full compliance. The transparency in the billing process methodology allows clients access which results in greater consistency while reducing risk of errors.