HIPAA Compliant Since 1999
Vee Technologies USA has unmatched domain expertise in the insurance and healthcare field and has been in compliance with HIPAA since its inception. Though HIPAA was made mandatory fairly recently, Vee Technologies USA has been HIPAA compliant since 1999. All of our operations strictly comply to or exceed the standards set by HIPAA.
- Been constantly audited by several BIG 4 companies and have been declared as HIPAA compliant.
- Developed, evolved and mastered several practices in the process management of healthcare and insurance processing.
- HIPAA preferred software for encryption/decryption.
- 100% of our staff working on US Healthcare related back office processes fully acquainted with HIPAA regulations, PHI and all related requirements.
Security: state of the art infrastructure keeps our clients safe
There Are 4 Levels Of Security Being Implemented At Vee:
Access control, identity card, CCTV monitoring, screening with metal detectors and a two-tier guard system 24x7x365.
VPN, encryption, decryption, firewall, high-end password protection, floppy/CD drives and USB drives are prohibited from use on the production floor, no internet connectivity in the production floor or if working on IPLC (direct private leased lines), no employee is allowed to carry any bag, book or paper on to the production floor.
Reference checks and NDAs required by each member of our team
- 3 Levels of Zoning
- Server and restricted access
HIPAA Consultancy Services Now Available
Being a HIPAA expert and compliant since 1999, we are now offering HIPAA consultancy services for clinics, hospitals and other processing operations. Our HIPAA consultancy services are unique, as we understand the issues from an end user standpoint; this results in practical implementation and actionable solutions for our clients. We offer both onsite and offsite consultancy.
Our experienced consultants work with you to deliver an impressive:
- Reduction in cost
- Improvement in timescales
- Overall improvement in streamlining of processes
- Savings by using technology and effective processing