Charge Description Master (CDM) Management solutions have generated 300% ROI for a US Hospital from North California
The charge description master (CDM) of charge master is a financial management form with comprehensive listing of items billed to a patient, payer or facility by a hospital or healthcare provider. In other words, these are the listing of every single procedure that a hospital or healthcare provider delivers to its clients. For healthcare service providers, proper chargemaster management is extremely critical to receive proper reimbursement on time.
Vee Technologies supports healthcare providers to maintain accurate costs, definitions and codes to augment their business performances and help receive reimbursements for the medical services it rendered to patients. Our qualified billing professionals not only are honed in clinical and financial knowledge but also are experienced in federal, state and local regulatory affairs.
Vee Technologies offers efficient implementation and maintenance of the hospital charge description master with the help of its technology partner and expert in-house reimbursement specialists. The system instantly identifies and updates items for required regulatory compliances and classifies new or revised codes to accelerate reimbursement yields.
Broadly our services are:
- Coding Alerts: Invalid/incorrect HCPC/CPT/Revenue Codes, Fraud and Abuse Alerts
- Pricing Analysis: Uniform pricing issues and charges that are below OPPS payment rates
- CDM Modeling: Companion Code models, CPT department models
Here's how it works.
You submit your CDM for review via a password-protected, encrypted Internet VPN. You receive back a comprehensive report that:
- Shows how / where to immediately bring your CDM into regulatory compliance.
- Identifies coding errors that would cause claims to be rejected.
- Identifies linked (companion) codes that are missing from your CDM.
- Identifies charges that are below OPPS rates.
- Shows you how to correct errors so they do not recur.
- Frees CDM staff from tedious research and compliance responsibilities.