An Air WayBill (AWB) is a contract between the shipper and airline, stating terms and conditions of transportation. There are two types of air waybills used for the international transportation of air cargo:
- Airline Air WayBill have preprinted issuing carrier identification
- Neutral Air WayBill do not have preprinted identification of the issuing carrier, usable by parties other than air carriers.
Vee Technologies offers customizable expertise in AWB processing. We capture:
- AWB numbers
- Sender information
- Recipient information
- Shipment information
- Special handling
- Internal billing information
We execute AWB processing by:
- Scanning and saving AWBs on your server, utilizing your softwares.
- Accessing images to capture data and execute data entry processes.
- Entering required fields from the AWBs into an electronic format.
- Validating data and submitting in developed results reports